[blank h=”30″ hide_low_res=”” class=””]
[column width=”1/1″ last=”true” title=”” title_type=”single” animation=”from-bottom” implicit=”true”]
14 Points of culture at RYCO 24•7 Ingleburn and Smeaton Grange
- I am committed to the Vision, Mission, Goals and Rules and Success of RYCO 24•7, its current and future team and its clients at all times.
- I always recommend products and services of RYCO 24•7 Ingleburn prior to going outside the company.
- I accept that I am truly responsible for my actions and outcomes and own everything that takes place in my work and my life.
- I always speak the truth. What I promise is what I deliver.
- I only ever make agreements I am willing and intend to keep.
- I communicate any potential broken agreements at the first opportunity.
- I clear up all broken agreements immediately.
- Good enough isn’t. I always deliver products and service of exceptional quality that add value to all involved for the long term.
- I always look for ways to do more with less and stay on a path of constant and never ending improvement and innovation.
- I always speak positively of my fellow team members, my clients and RYCO 24•7 in both public and private.
- I speak with good purpose using empowering and positive conversations.
- I never use or listen to profanity, sarcasm or gossip.
- I acknowledge what is being said as true for the speaker at that moment.
- I take responsibility for the responses to my communication.
- I greet and farewell people using their name.
- I always apologize for any upsets first…..then look for a solution.
- I only ever discuss concerns in private with the person involved.
- I focus my attention on the successful outcome of whatever I am doing.
- I have a willingness to win and allow others to win. Win/Win
- At all times, I display pride, prosperity, competence and personal confidence.
- I am willing to learn from my mistakes.
- I always strive to learn, grow and master so that I can help my fellow team members and clients learn, grow and master as well.
- I act as an educator to allow my clients to make their own intelligent decisions.
- I always impart practical, usable knowledge rather than just theory.
- Team Work
- I am willing to do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve.
- I focus on cooperation and always come to a resolution, not a compromise.
- I am flexible in my work, able to change if what I’m doing is not working.
- I ask for help when I need it and am compassionate to others who ask me.
- I have a balanced approach to life, remembering that my spiritual, social, physical and family aspects are just as important as my financial and intellectual aspects.
- I view life as a journey to be enjoyed and appreciated and to help to create an atmosphere of fun and happiness so all those around me enjoy it as well.
- I always look to the system for a solution. If a problem arises I always look for a system correction before I look for a people correction.
- I look for a system solution in my innovation rather than a people solution.
- I follow the system exactly until a new system is introduced.
- I suggest system improvements at my first opportunity.
- I am consistent in my actions so that my clients can feel comfortable in dealing with me at all times.
- I am a truly grateful person.
- I say thank you and show appreciation often and in many ways, so that all around me know how much I appreciate everything and everyone I have in my life.
- I celebrate my wins and the wins of my customers and team.
- I consistently catch myself and other people doing things right.
- I am an abundant person, I deserve my abundance and I am easily able to both give and receive it.
- I allow abundance in all areas of my life by respecting my own self-worth and that of all others.
- I am rewarded to the level that I create abundance for others and I accept that abundance only shows up in my life to the level at which I show up.
[blank h=”30″ hide_low_res=”” class=””]